Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Paladin project: talent distribution

Here's the proposed talent distribution for my young paladin. There are certain talents that I'm not so sure about so please, if anyone reading this has experience with paladin tanks, let me know what I'm doing wrong. Please bear in mind that I won't be using this guy for raids. It's just heroics at most, assuming I'll even level him to where heroics become available. So it's 5-mans exclusively and no PvP.

One thing that I'm on the fence about is Reckoning. I really love this talent but I'm not sure how useful it is for tanking.

Level 20
0/11/0

Level 30
0/21/0

Level 40
0/31/0

Level 50
0/41/0

Level 60

0/51/0

Level 70
0/54/7 <-- less sure about this

Level 80
0/54/17 <-- less sure about this

2 comments:

Joshua said...

I have fond memories of AoE grinding with reckoning back in the day.

I know pally tanks avoid it in raids, because the bosses can parry the attacks, but as a 5-man tank, it might be worth considering if you have some points laying around.

Darth Solo said...

OK, that's what I heard, it might be bad in raids but good in 5-mans.