Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mining and Herbing in Storm Peaks


In roughly 30 minutes (+/- 5 mins) of mining and herbing in Storm Peaks here is what I got:

- 13 Crystallized Life
- 1 Frost Lotus
- 26 Saronite Ore
- 21 Icethorn
- 21 Lichbloom
- 10 Crystallized Earth
- 4 Cobalt Ore
- 1 Bloodstone
- 11 Crystallized Air
- 7 Crystallized Water
- 2 Crystallized Fire
- 4 Titanium Ore
- 7 Crystallized Shadow

and, after fighting a few iron dwarves to get to a couple of nodes:

- 2 Relics of Ulduar
- 3 Frostweave Cloth

Update: I forgot to mention that I also got a Sky Sapphire from a Titanium vein.

I don't know about your server but on mine these mats should fetch roughly 150G on the auction house. That's about 300 gold per hour.

One more thing I should mention is that I did about 2 circuits of Storm Peaks.

No comments: