Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Major Vanity for this Hunter

I caught the vanity pet bug. Yep, on a whim I decided to start collecting these pets. My main, an 80 hunter, had only 3 pets yesterday. Between then and now I went out to Stormwind, Dalaran and Netherstorm and bought all the vendor pets I could find. For just a "measly" 120G or so, I am now the proud owner of 20 pets. I got the 15 pet achievement obviously.

In case you don't know where to find information on how to get all the pets in WoW, it is simple, really. Just go to Breanni's excellent WarcraftPets.com site and there you'll find everything you need and more.

One cool thing is the app (you need to register for that) which allows you to create a list of pets that you own and also ones that you don't have.

You can check out my pathetic list here: http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=bankalt.

Of course, the next endeavor is to reach 50 pets but it's gonna be tough. Funny thing is I'm not even a pet person. I mean I seldom feel like wasting time summoning a vanity pet. Although my virtual ego might swell after I gain an impressive enough menagerie.

Here's a quick tip: check the auction house for pets once in a while. Tonight I just got lucky. A bunch of people were selling a particular pet for around 20G, while a single listing was selling it for 20 silver!!! I assume the guy had typed in the wrong box or something. Well, that's lack of attention for you. So obviously I grabbed it.

No comments: