Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paladin project: the setup

For my brand new paladin I decided to start on a random server and even a different faction from my usual Alliance, hence Horde. I picked Korialstrasz and, of course, I created a Blood Elf paladin named Yesno. Yep, very original name, I admit.

So now you guys can watch my progress on armory. I would also appreciate tips and suggestions for leveling a protection paladin. I'm not such a big expert at this and some talents baffle me. I can't seem to make up my mind whether they're worth it or not. But more on this later...

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Very cool, and by amazing coincidence you picked my home server for horde! Most of my toons there are too high a level, but I have a lvl 6 Shaman and lvl 22 druid there. So as you learn to tank maybe I can tag along and learn to heal. I'll keep an eye out for Yesno. Good luck!

Darth Solo said...

Oh hey Jerry that's awesome. If you happen to feel like doing a random, look me up and we can team up!

BTW, what are your thoughts on your server's economy? I've noticed that it's really hard to sell shit and prices are astronomical. Compared to my Alliance server at least...