Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Vanity Pet #82 - Onyxian Whelpling


Simply log in during WoW's 5th anniversary and you will get the Onyxian Whelpling in the mail. This is one of the reasons that compelled me to renew my subscription sooner than I had planned. I'm sure I could have waited a few days longer but Pilgrim's Bounty also gives a pet if you complete all the achievements so I thought I should get a head start on that.

This pet is fairly cute, which cannot be said about my face after it's been transformed by the Mohawk Grenade.

4 comments:

Gyldenfeax said...

Grats on the Pilgrims Progress achievement. I'd forgotten that a pet (turkey?) came with it. I agree the mask is not pretty; it scales with size so it's particulalrly disturbing to see it on a tauren.

Darth Solo said...

Oh but I haven't completed it yet. I'm close though :) It's an easy meta-achievement and I had 80% of it done during the first day.

Anonymous said...

It seems like everyone has the Onyxia Whelpling out on my server, but i think its kind of ugly. The proto-drake from the oracles is still my favourite flying pet.

wow gold said...

for me its cute and i can't wait to have it and add it to my pet's collection. :)

Gratz WOW on your 5th Bday!