Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Brewmaster!


To my surprise, I finished all the Brewfest achievements and gained the Brewmaster title tonight! At some point I didn't think it was possible to save all the required tokens for the achievements because, like an idiot, I went ahead and spent my first batch of tokens on the Pint-Sized Pink Elekk pet.

I didn't know until a few days ago that all you need in order to complete all the assignments is 350 tokens. The trick here is that the achievement Disturbing the Peace can be done by purchasing the 3 pieces of garb for a total of 350 tokens, going to Dalaran, putting them on, getting drunk, dancing and then returning to the Brewfest vendor and returning the 3 pieces for a full refund.


Then, you can easily buy the Brewfest membership for 200 tokens for the Brew of the Month achievement. If, by this point, you have also completed the other achievements, you should attain Brewmaster.


Easy peasy if you are well informed. If you are less well-informed, like I was, you will be forced to do those boring dailies in order to get enough tokens.

No comments: