Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

3 Titles and 4 Achievements


Big day today for obtaining titles and completing achievements. Questing at the Argent Tournament finally got me exalted with my last faction: Exodar. That allowed me to complete 4 achievements at once:

Exalted Champion of the Exodar
Ambassador of the Alliance
Exalted Champion of the Alliance
Exalted Argent Champion of the Alliance

Along with these also came 3 titles:

Ambassador
of the Exodar
Crusader

I gotta say I wasn't expecting so many to happen all at once, especially the 3 titles. Not to mention that a couple of minutes earlier I'd completed another achievement, 1000 Daily Quests.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey this is a nice blog you have here. I was wondering if you would be interested in setting up a link exchange. If interested let me know at wowprofessionsleveling.com

Unknown said...

I meant at wowprofessionsleveling@gmail.com Sorry

Darth Solo said...

@alador you got mail!