Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Vanity Pets #43 & #44 - Pengu & Lifelike Mechanical Toad

Today I became exalted with the Kalu'ak and obviously got my hands on Pengu. He's not that diabolic in person but does have those weird red eyes.

And then I decided to buy a Lifelike Mechanical Toad from the auction house. I've been holding off on this pet for a while, watching the prices but unfortunately you can't get them too cheap. The engineering schematics are pretty rare and I couldn't be bothered to find an engineer and supply the mats myself. So I paid 95 gold for it and that's that. In retrospective, the mats would have cost a lot less and the pet itself is just an ugly common frog but sometimes I get tired from all the mats-crafter-AH juggling and want to get it over with. Besides I've got plenty of gold such that I can afford to be lazy occasionally. However I would recommend you rather find a crafter for this pet and tip them 10-20G with your mats, if possible.

No comments: