- I've resumed work on my WoW-themed site after I abandoned it despite procrastinating a long time ago. Don't bother to visit it just yet because there's nothing there, just an "under construction" page. About a month ago I got a new idea for the site and I believe this one is much more useful than my initial idea. And it's easier to implement. The site will be done "when it's done" to steal someone's quote.
- I have started a new blog related to a new hobby I have acquired. I know, boo! I'm abandoning WoW Alone and all that. Not quite. The other blog is not time sensitive. If I don't post for weeks that's ok but I just wanted to share my thoughts about the new hobby, somewhere. In time I might reveal what it is exactly.
- My WoW subscription is expired so I can't play right now. Nonetheless, I plan to renew it before patch 4.01 goes live because I want to sell some stuff and perhaps get acquainted with the new talents and the revised discipline priest healing mechanics. I could renew it at any time but I'm still busy with the other stuff so I won't even have time to sell stuff on the AH, much less to play my priest.
- I've also started my second P90X cycle, after successfully completing the first one a while back. As a result, I'm training daily, cause that's the program.
- I'm also kinda going through a lull what with Cataclysm around the corner and all. Now's the perfect time for me to engage in other activities, before the madness starts again.
Stick around though cause I'll be back!