Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Vanity Pet #88 - Perky Pug


Well dear readers, the Perky Pug is in the house! In case you still don't know how to come by this pet, let me fill you in. You get this as a reward for completing the Looking For Multitudes achievement, which requires you to group with a total of 100 random people in heroic instances using the new LFG tool.

I completed this achievement today while on an Utgarde Pinnacle run. As soon as I got to the first mailbox I found the Perky Pug. This wasn't a hard pet to acquire, it was only a matter of time, considering that I ran the random heroic daily and sometimes I did 2 or 3 heroics a day using the tool. Roughly speaking, 100 random people means 25 heroic runs. A determined person can easily run, say, 4 of these dungeons in a day or even more and get the achievement in less than a week.

The pet itself is very cute and, as far as I'm aware, it is the only dog model currently in the game. It has a hilarious animation where it drags its butt along the ground.

No comments: