Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Vanity Pet #81 - Sinister Squashling


One of the more interesting pets in the game, the Sinister Squashling can only be obtained during the Hallow's End event which is currently under full swing. Last year I missed this pet because I was only involved in trick-or-treating and skipped the Headless Horseman entirely. Back then I wasn't interested in completing these events. This year, I decided that I might as well try to complete the uber-meta achievement What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been, in order to get the 310% speed Violet Proto-Drake, which is a beautiful specimen if I say so myself. Truth be told, I'm more interested in the 310% speed.

Anywhoo, this year I killed the Headless Horseman and on my very first try I won the roll for the Sinister Squashling. I guess I was lucky. This also allowed me to complete the Sinister Calling achievement since I already had the Hallowed Helm since last year.

No comments: