Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Hai 2 u World of Warcraft aficionados!

For my first post I will get right down to explaining what this new blog is all about. Now, there are other similar blogs out there - I am fully aware of that. So why would I beat the proverbial dead horse? It is all because of this blessing (or curse, depending on your view) that is called "The World of Warcraft".

I've been playing WoW on and off for about 2 years now. While I have done a bit of raiding before The Burning Crusade, most of my time was spent playing WoW on my own because this is how I like to roll. Call me strange or whatever :) but there are different ways of playing this game and solo-ing it is one of them.

Over time I believe I have accumulated a lot of "WoW alone" experience and I hope I can share most of it here. As far as I'm concerned, solo-ing WoW is an art in itself and requires a lot of gameplay and research in order to make the process more efficient.

Having said that, I will now prepare my Swift Brown Ram and catch you later for some solid solo-ing adventures!

No comments: